Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I find some Pomegranate, I am so going to try this recipe. I saw this being made on Everyday Gourmet T.V.
- 3 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf
- 1 bunch chives
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pomegranate, fresh, seeds only
- 120 g feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons currants
- salt and pepper
- Wash zucchini and cucumber and peel cucumber and using a peeler, cut the cucumber into ribbons. Do the same with the zucchini. Place cucumber in refrigerator.
- Chop chives into 2cm pieces and roughly chop mint.
- To make the dressing: Juice the orange and mix with olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tbs of pomegranate molasses. Whisk to combine.
- To assemble salad: Toss the zucchini and cucumber in dressing and add chopped herbs.
- Add currents and top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Finally slice pomegranate in half and tap the back of it’s skin with a dessert spoon hard - so the seeds sprinkle out over salad.