Prep 12 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a great way to use up zucchini, potatoes, or any almost any vegetable that you have excess of! This is pretty soupy, but you could easily cut down on a little of the broth for a thicker, more curry-like dish.
- 2 medium sliced zucchini
- 3 medium sliced potatoes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup textured vegetable protein (TVP) (optional)
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garam masala powder (optional)
- cooked rice
- Combine the zucchini, potatoes, celery, onion, garlic, pepper, salt and chicken broth in a large pot.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add TVP and let simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add yogurt, curry powder and garam masala.
- Serve over hot rice!