Recipe by Boise Cook!
Serve with sour cream!
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
A HUGE hit with my family! I was making 3 other recipes at the same time, so DH helped me out with this one & did all of the mixing & frying himself. Super easy & they were so delicious! We loved how plump they were. The patties had an al dente inside with a pleasing crunch on the outside. We ate them with sour cream, blue cheese dressing, horseradish & thousand island dressing. All the dips were great compliments to the patties. I had exactly one cup of grated zucchini leftover from another recipe that needed to be used up. I searched zucchini recipes & found this one. I had to do it just because of your chef name. :) Go Broncos! Thanks for sharing, Boise Cook! We'll be enjoying this little appy again. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet tag.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions in a skillet until tender, add zucchini and heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- pour eggs into large mixing bowl, mix in onions and zucchini, then stir in crumbs and parsley.
- pour 1/4 inch oil in a frying pan and heat until hot.
- Drop spoonfuls of zucchini mixture into hot oil until golden on both sides.