Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Posted in response to a recipe request. I have never tried this recipe therefore I am not sure of the result. I would think that you could change the flavor of the jell-o to suit your fancy.
- Place zucchini and lemon juice in a large sauce pan and bring to a rolling boil over medium high heat.
- Allow to boil for 15 minutes.
- Add, sugar, Jello and pectin and stir until dissolved.
- Continue boiling for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal.
excellent! I made this with the zucchini unpeeled but seeded and using strawberry kiwi jello. The zucchini peels turned dark, so I added enough red food coloring to make the jam pink. It looks like real strawberry jam. My friends with Chrone's disease can eat this!
You can't tell it has zucchini in it. I even had my kids eat it and they never knew. Thanks for the recipe.
I love to make this jam! I have been making it for a few years now and it is always a huge hit! When I make it at our house, It is called Gummy Bear Jam, named by my kids!