Jalape?o Queen ll6962's Note:
My mom used to make this when I was little. With 9 kids, this side dish stretched a long way. My son isn't crazy about veggies, but he'll eat this. It's one of my favorites! Can omit corn if preferred. It just makes it go a long way with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and jalapeño in butter.
- 2Add sliced zucchini and tomato; stir in black pepper and seasoning salt.
- 3Cook covered for about 2-3 minutes until tender.
- 4Add corn and cover and simmer for about 7-10 minutes.
- 5When finished, cover with grated cheese on top and sprinkle with black pepper.
- 6Can also be prepared in the oven.
- 7Melt butter in pan, line pan with zucchini.
- 8Stir in tomato and jalapeno, add corn.
- 9Season with pepper and seasoning salt.
- 10Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 11When finished, cover with grated cheese on top and sprinkle with black pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Delight
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 237.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: