Recipe by Donatka
This soup I got from polish knorr website, it is easy and very very delicious, not a lot of people speak polish in this country so I decided to share with You with this awesome soup. I hope You will enjoy
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed or chopped)
- 3 -4 zucchini (around 2 pounds)
- 2 leeks (if you like you can use white and green parts , cut into slices)
- 8 cups stock (chicken or veggie)
- 7 -9 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- bread or French baguette
- little bit salt and pepper
- Italian pastina
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a skillet,
- In a pot make stock; set aside.
- Add leek to the butter and simmer for about 4 minutes; add garlic and simmer on a slow fire under cover for about 10 minutes (do not let it burn), mix few times.
- Grate zucchini and add to the leek and garlic; cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add veggies to the stock. Bring to boil and cover . Lower the fire and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Let it cool down and then blend in a blender but do not put all soup, little by little, blend the soup.
- Warm up again and for your own taste. You can add salt and fresh pepper.
- On the end when soup is in a bowl add teaspoon of sour cream (if you like).
- Serve with bread and cook separately Pastina if you desired.