Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious and easy recipe. It freezes wonderfully for a taste of summer in the cold winter!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt, baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts (or 1/2 cup nuts & 1/2 cup raisins)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- Beat eggs, then beat in sugar and oil.
- With the mixer on low, add everything except the nuts/raisins until moistened.
- Stir in nuts/raisins.
- Pour into greased/floured 9x13 cake pan or loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. My oven bakes quick so I leave mine 30 minutes.