Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From and old clipped recipe. It's one of those odd sounding recipes that I want to make one day. I wonder from reading this if it would be a good dip? Maybe you'll see before I do.
- 2 cups zucchini, cooked and mashed
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can minced clams
- breadcrumbs, enough to soak up clam juice
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Combine the zucchini, egg, clams, bread crumbs, and seasonings together.
- Bake in a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole at 350 degrees F. until browned, about 25 minutes.