A cheesy zucchini and chicken casserole with a tangy sauce.
My Private Note
9X13 ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- 2Cover the bottom of the casserole dish evenly with the grated zucchini.
- 3Cover the zucchini with the chicken pieces.
- 4In a mixing bowl combine the soup, milk, Miracle Whip, lemon juice and cheese.
- 5Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- 6Melt the butter and stir in the bread crumbs.
- 7Sprinkle this over the top of the casserole.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the bread crumbs are toasted and the liquid is bubbling.
- 9This is a family favorite of ours.
- 10I used to use brocolli instead of the zucchini.
- 11We had a huge zucchini crop and I tried it with the grated zucchini.
- 12It was so yummy.
- 13For once, all the left overs were eaten the next day!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.1
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 165.6 mg
- Sodium 1101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 40.8 g