1/6 Photos of Zucchini and Bacon Bake
Leggy Peggy's Note:
This is from my neighbour and good friend, Ronnie, who is mother to five great kids. They all love this concoction and so do we. It serves 6-7 unless it is put in front of our former French exchange student, Emma. In that case, it serves one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before you start, you need to know that, you can speed up the preparation time if you use a food processor to grate the cheese and zucchini, and chop the onion.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all ingredients -- in the order listed. Mix well after each addition.
- 4Put everything in an 11" x 7" pan. A 9" x 13" pan works, too.
- 5Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 6Check the bottom. It sometimes browns faster.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Bacon Bake
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.2
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 215.3 mg
- Sodium 682.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 16.2 g