- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 4 corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Stack the tortillas, cut into 6 wedges.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
- Spritz the wedges with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with seasoniong mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes.