Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I'm still trying to find the perfect chili. This is my work in progress.
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage, removed from casings
- 1 lb lean ground beef (93%)
- 8 ounces yellow onions
- 1 3⁄4 ounces chili seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- Crumble sausage and ground beef into skillet.
- Chop and add onion.
- Over medium high heat, partially cook sausage, ground beef and onion.
- Place cooked meat mixture into crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.