Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I'm not a big soup fan, but this looks interesting and fast. from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (7 ounce) can white corn, drained (or shoepeg)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with crusty bread or tortilla chips.