Recipe by l0vetw0c00k
One of our favorite party spreads. Adjust amounts of mayo, onion, and especially horseradish to your and your guests' taste. Adding or subtracting mayo controls the intensity of the liver flavor.
Top Review by spreadnjoy
very yummy! I love Braunschweiger dips, but all the ones i have ever had, have had a milk product in them. I've receintly completly cut milk out of my diet, so finding this recipe was fabulous timing!!! I didn't use the sweet relish, cause I'm not a fan of it and I really love horseradich, so I'll probably add more next time, the amount the recipe calls for doesn't make it zingy enough for me (although all my guests said they thought it was perfect) Finally, I did use the dryed onions, mostly cause their easier :) So all in all, thanks SO much for posting this!!!
- 1 lb braunschweiger sausage, softened and mashed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped dried onion or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons diced onions
- 4 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce