Recipe by Cntrygrl160
I found this recipe through Slim Fast's website and then added my own little changes. I have really enjoyed it.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 avocado, fresh
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (sprinkle as desired)
- 1⁄8 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Cut avocado (rinse with tap water to keep from browning).
- Pour beans into a medium microwave safe bowl, mash the beans then stir in mayonnaise and garlic powder.
- Heat the bean mixture for about a minute in the microwave stirring once.
- Spread the black beans on a tortilla then add avocado, cheese, tomatoes.
- You can add the lime juice and sour cream as desired.
- Also try salsa or hot sauce for a fun kick.