Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy to prepare side. This was a clipping from a magazine
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Spray a jelly roll pan (15 X10 X1-inch) with no stick cooking spray.
- Scrub and dry potatoes; DO NOT peel.
- Cut each into six lengthwise wedges.
- In a small bowl stir together butter and seasoning mix; brush on potato wedges.
- Place on prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve with salsa.
Wonderful and really easy potatoes. The chili seasoning lingers a bit afer eating and the salasa really kicks them up. I didn't have large baking potatoes, so I used medium and they were done in 20 minutes.