Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dish is big on flavor and only takes a few minutes to put in the oven, just the thing you need at the end of a busy day!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (2 ounce) envelopedry soup mix (I used Lipton's Savory Herb & Garlic)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup wine (your choice)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Set oven at 350 degrees.
- Trim any fat from chicken and place in a baking dish of your choice.
- In a bowl mix tomatoes and sauce, soup mix, water and wine.
- When soup mix is dissloved pour over chicken in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle parmesan over chicken, bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle all with mozzarella and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.