Recipe by PotatoLovingSisters
These chicken wings are super easy to make and taste delicious!
Top Review by teresas
These were really good, but DH and I both thought they weren't the best wings we have had. But they were really tasty and sticky. I did cover my baking pan with foil...glad I did because..."been there, done that"...and the pan can be murder to clean. These are real easy to prepare and I could see them making the transportation to a different location with ease...with just a zap in the microwave or just eating them cold. Thanks for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 lbs whole chicken wings (about 16)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes, or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Place wings in a well-greased 15inch x 10inch x 1inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375* for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Brush wings with sauce.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer, basting and turning once, or until chicken juices run clean.