These chicken wings are super easy to make and taste delicious!
Make and share this Zesty Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes, or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Place wings in a well-greased 15inch x 10inch x 1inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375* for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Brush wings with sauce.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer, basting and turning once, or until chicken juices run clean.