Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a hearty, thick chicken soup perfect for cold winter nights.
- 1 whole broiler-fryer chicken
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups whole kernel corn
- 4 cups cut green beans
- 2 cups rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 3 cups wide egg noodles
- salt and pepper
- Boil chicken and save remaining water.
- De-bone chicken and chop into bite sized pieces and add back to.
- Add to water the chicken broth, corn, green beans tomatoes and.
- noodles. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 12-15 min or until.
- noodles are done. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- I LIKE TO SERVE MINE WITH WARM FRENCH BREAD AND A GARDEN SALAD.