Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tangy and slightly smoky bbq sauce. Adapted slightly from Betty Crocker.
Make and share this Zesty BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 ketchup
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 drops liquid smoke
- Heat all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.