Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this recipe from a nice Polish lady at Polish festival in Cleveland, Ohio. She said it was an Old Polish recipe that she added some "new world" ingrediants to jazz it up.
- 2 lbs london broil beef, cut in 2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce (Garlic and Onion Flavor)
- 2 cans peas and carrots (drained)
- 2 cans black beans (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup marsala wine
- 4 red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 cans nonfat beef broth
- Place beef in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over beef in the crockpot.
- Cook on low setting for 8 hours.
- Most delicious stew you ever had in your life!