Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mom's Yummy Stuffing
Make and share this Yummy Thanksgiving Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (16 ounce) packagespepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix, any flavor i prefer the one in gold package
- 3 (6 ounce) Stove Top stuffing mix, any flavor
- 4 (15 ounce) cans corn (Do Not Drain)
- 4 (15 ounce) cans peas (Do Not Drain)
- 2 celery ribs (chopped)
- 1⁄2 onion (diced)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (15 ounce) can turkey broth or 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- Heat oven to 400 Degrees.Coat 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Saute onions and celery until tender (saute in butter).
- In large bowl mix pepperidge farm stuffing,corn,peas,butter,celery,onions and broth mix ingredients well.
- Put mixture in turkey and the extra stuffing in baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yum Enjoy!