Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
MMMM.... The Best rib sauce ever!!!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
- Boil ribs at a simmer for 1 hour. Set aside.
- Saute onions, garlic and butter until onions are soft.
- Place in a blender with remaining ingredients. Puree for 45 secs.
- Return to pot, and bring to a boil.
- Cover ribs with sauce and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Grill ribs, turning often, and covering with sauce until brown.