Recipe by FoodieAtHeart
Found this recipe on a flyer that came in the mail from our local Sprayglo (auto paint & body) shop. It sounded pretty good and different.
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups sweet onions, finely chopped & divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
- In a food processor bowl mix cheeses, mayo, thyme, and 1 cup of onion.
- Process mixture until almost smooth.
- Fold remaining 2 cups of onion into cheese mixture.
- Transfer dip into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with toast or crackers.