Recipe by Sugar LOVER!
A delicious recipe for Oatmeal raison cookies, my older sister taught me that are wonderful for dessert!
Top Review by Jessie_loves_desserts
These were very good. The only thing I did was omit the cocoa, add a little more baking soda a d reduce the margarine to to 1/2 cup. They went by very quickly, and I will defiantly make them again.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Quaker Oats, uncooked, not instant
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix together margirane,sugar and egg.
- Add combined flour, cocoa, baking soda and cinnamon, mix well.
- Mix in raisins and and oats.
- Drop by tablespoons on greased cookie sheet; then put in oven for 10-14 minutes.
- Cool on cooling rack for 5 minutes.