Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Easy, quick, and YUMMY breakfast sandwich that anyone can make!! My mom made this one up and is great!
- 2 slices white bread or 2 slices whole wheat bread or 1 bagel
- 1 egg
- 1 slice American cheese
- ketchup (however much you want)
- Toast bread slices.
- Put egg in a microwave-safe bowl and whisk, then microwave for one minute on high power.
- Put egg on one toast and top with American cheese, microwave for another 20 seconds.
- Put ketchup on the other slice of toast.
- Put two pieces together and enjoy!
This is good. I did make a couple of minor changes though. I sprayed the bowl with cooking spray and I used salt and pepper on the eggs before I microwaved them.