Recipe by children from A to Z
I got this recipe from my neighbor. This makes a lot so store in an airtight container. This is so creamy and yummy! I would not make this with water but you can if you like. This makes great cocoa for gift giving also. This recipe will last my family of 5 all winter. Give it a try!
- 26 ounces dry milk
- 1 (6 ounce) jar powdered coffee creamer (can use flavored)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 22 ounces instant chocolate drink mix (like nestle quick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To make:
- Microwave one mug of milk or water (milk tates better).
- Add about 4 heaping teaspoons of chocolate mix or desired amount of mix. Stir until dissolved.
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream.