1/1 Photo of Yummy Cream Cheese Candy
We usually make this candy for Christmas,but I have also made this candy for Baby and Bridal showers. Very Creamy and smooth, Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Cream cheese and Butter in heavy bottom sauce pan. Stir over low heat till both are soft. Add Powdered sugar. Stir until well combined. Add flavoring. Seperate candy into small amounts and add food coloring to each amount.
- 2Shape into small balls and press with a fork. Or be creative and make different shapes or use candy molds. Put onto wax paper and let dry till set. Put into a covered container.
- 3I make mine with peppermint flavoring or Butter flavoring. Very rich and delicious.
- 4Servings vary depending on how big or small you make the mints.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Cream Cheese Candy
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 40.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: