Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I know this may seem silly to post this simple recipe, but this corn is soooooo good! I make this at least once a week with a meal and my hubby only likes this kind of corn. Plain corn has gone out the window. This is so easy and yummy. Anyone could make it in a jiffy!
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or as much as you like!)
- Melt butter in medium skillet and add corn.
- Add salt and pepper and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir until it's nice a melted.
- Serve immediately!
- Ohhhh -- it's soooo good!
I wasn't sure about the liquid in the can corn so I reserved the liquid and when it was time to add the cheese I also added a small amount of the liquid to help meld the cheese. Came out very yummy and defiantly a nice change to a kitchen staple. Made for ZWT5 French/Cajun region; Team: Saucy Senoritas.
I made this with frozen sweet corn. What an explosion of flavors! It starts savory... then turns sweet.... then turns cheesy. Yummy!!! Even the toddler loved it. Thanks for the great recipe!
This is so good. I use frozen corn instead of canned. I love it so much I even just make a small bowl for myself sometimes as a snack. I guess using frozen in an advantage there, since I can just chuck the rest of the bag back in the freezer. DELICIOUS!!