Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I know this may seem silly to post this simple recipe, but this corn is soooooo good! I make this at least once a week with a meal and my hubby only likes this kind of corn. Plain corn has gone out the window. This is so easy and yummy. Anyone could make it in a jiffy!
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or as much as you like!)
- Melt butter in medium skillet and add corn.
- Add salt and pepper and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir until it's nice a melted.
- Serve immediately!
- Ohhhh -- it's soooo good!
What a nice side dish this is! I made this using freshly grated white and yellow cheddar, and topped with a bit of toasted sesame seeds. Great flavor! Thank you for sharing Sarah in New York. Made for holiday tag P-A-R-T-Y
I wasn't sure about the liquid in the can corn so I reserved the liquid and when it was time to add the cheese I also added a small amount of the liquid to help meld the cheese. Came out very yummy and defiantly a nice change to a kitchen staple. Made for ZWT5 French/Cajun region; Team: Saucy Senoritas.
Now this gets AAA from me! Prepared this last Saturday for a dinner party. Everybody raved about it! My 7 and 6 year old can't get enough of it! Thanks! This will be in my recipe file from now on! Note: I used cheese SAUCE, eliminates the problem of lumping like what other reviews are saying.