Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple yet delicious recipe for liver. Tastes and Looks nice enough for company (if everyone eats liver!). I have had non-liver eaters like this dish.
- Heat olive oil in skillet with at least 2 inch sides.
- Saute onions until just a bit brown.
- Add liver and saute until brown.
- Add V-8 juice to 1 inch above the meat and onions.
- Heat to simmer.
- Simmer on low, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until the juice has thickened into a nice gravy.
- Serve with rice, green veggies.