Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are soooooooo good.
Make and share this Yummy Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Melt the margarine and mix with crumbs, press into bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed evenly milk over the graham crackers crumbs.
- Top with chips.
- Press down firmly.
- Bake in a 325 degree preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
i have used a similar recipe many times. Instead of using peanut butter chips I used butterscoth chips. I aslo used chopped nuts and coconut. Layer it the same way and bake. It is a real treat.
I love this treat! The first time I made them we had family over and they ate the whole pan! This is probably my favorite and easiest treat to make. They are very yummy!
This recepie is very yummy and I reccomend that you atleast try to make it b/c its very easy and fun to do. Also it can be a very godd treat if you are in a not so good mood. I hope you take this into concederation and have some of these delecious treats for your self sometime!