Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chilled, Lots of wafers and full of vanilla flavor
- 1 (11 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 1 (3 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 bananas (3 if you like them a lot)
- 1 (10 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make French Vanilla Instant pudding as side of box directs.
- Mix Vanilla Extract with pudding.
- Mix 1/2 Cool Whip container into pudding.
- Layer vanilla Wafers, pudding and bananas until gone. (save at least 1 wafer).
- Top with remainder of cool whip.
- Crunch 1 wafer and sprinkle on top.
- Chill and serve.
This is similar to the recipe I use, too and it's always a popular dish. It's very quick and easy to make, just allow plenty of time to let it sit in the fridge for a while. Also, the milk needed for the pudding is not listed in the ingredients. Small Version (4 Cups total): small box of pudding, 2 cups of milk, 1 cup of Cool Whip, 2 bananas, 1/2 box cookies.