Recipe by Taylor's Mommy
I found this on another website, but it is the way I have always made my pork tenderloin. So easy and so good. The gravy is amazing over mashed potatoes. You will love the ease of this perfect pork!
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
Before I get on with the review, I'm very pleased to be the first to rate this recipe. :) Instead of using regular Cream of Mushroom, Golden Mushroom was used (just a personal choice). And since I've cooked similar type recipes, I knew 1 cup of water would have been too much so it was left out.With my crockpot, it only took about 6 hours to cook it to perfection. This recipe was served with Recipe#305588 and Recipe#243562, all together it made a very enjoyable meal. Thank you for posting a very easily put together recipe that deserves more than 5 stars, that certainly will be made again. Made for Spring PAC 2012. " Keep Smiling :) "
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the tenderloin(s) into the crockpot.
- Mix onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and water together and pour the mixture over the tenderloin(s).
- Set the crockpot on either High (about 4hrs) or Low (about 8 or 10hrs).
- Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!