I found this on another website, but it is the way I have always made my pork tenderloin. So easy and so good. The gravy is amazing over mashed potatoes. You will love the ease of this perfect pork!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- Put the tenderloin(s) into the crockpot.
- Mix onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and water together and pour the mixture over the tenderloin(s).
- Set the crockpot on either High (about 4hrs) or Low (about 8 or 10hrs).
- Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!