Recipe by MizzNezz
The zip of the Tabasco combined with the bite of the yogurt gives this dish sparkle!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, cleaned
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry.
- Mix the yogurt, tobasco, garlic and spices.
- Add shrimp and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in lg skillet.
- Add mushrooms; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp mixture and cook gently, stirring, until shrimp changes color, 2-3 minutes.