Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This marinade is great. It gives your chicken a wonderful flavor as well as making it super tender. This works well with boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders.
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 lbs chicken
- Combine ingredients well.
- Pour over chicken in plastic bag or glass container/bowl.
- Refrigerate chicken in marinade for 1-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill chicken.
- Discard reminder of marinade.
- Enjoy your yummy chicken.