1/3 Photos of Yogurt Cod
This is so simple a recipe that I hesitate to post it, but we love it and it is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- 2Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of cod.
- 3Place cod in a shallow, small, oven proof dish; spread yogurt over top of both fillets.
- 4Place on middle rack of preheated oven, roast for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cod and until the yogurt is bubbling and slightly browned.
- 5Serve hot and enjoy!
- 6Alternately, cook on stove top in a small preheated, veggie sprayed frypan, do not turn over, cover for the last 5 minutes; it will not brown cooked this way but will taste just as good.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt Cod
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 84.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 22.0 g