Recipe by Mitch G.
Here is yet another Guacamole recipe but different enough to share. Srirachi sauce adds a great flavor and makes this guacamole stand out from the rest.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1⁄4 cup prepared salsa
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop out avocado into a mixing bowl and squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon over to keep avocado from turning brown.
- Add next seven ingredients and mash together with a fork. I like to leave the mixture slightly chunky.
- Add chopped tomato and gently mix.
- For best flavor the guacamole should be refrigerated for several hours or, preferably, overnight.
- To keep fresh press a piece of plastic wrap over the top of the guacamole so that no air is left and then put the top on your container. If you allow air in you will have yucky brown guacamole.