Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oh, I got sooo tired of hunting for chocolate oatmeal cookie recipes. They were all either no-bake, or just regular oatmeal chocolate chip recipes. This one I made up myself :)
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup water (one tbs at a time)
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients, except raisins/chips, and mix well - Dough will be dry.
- Add water 1tbs at a time, until dough forms into a nice ball.
- Fold in raisins or chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes for soft cookies,17-20 minutes for crisp.