Recipe by Manami
This is not being posted in time for Valentine's Day or any other time - they are for all the time. These are delectable and make the perfect treat for your sweetie! These have to be made ahead of time, cooling times are about 7 hours or longer. Found this on landolakes.com.
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam or 1⁄2 cup low-sugar seedless raspberry jam
- 2 (8 ounce) packageshigh-quality semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons kirsch or 2 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Place whipping cream, butter and raspberry jam in 2 quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter and jam are melted(3-5 mins).
- Continue cooking until mixture begins to bubble around edges(1-2 mins).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate and kirsch or Chambord until melted and smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Place mixture in bowl.
- Cover, refrigerate until firm(5-6 hrs).
- Working quickly, roll chocolate mxiture into 30(1-1/2") balls.
- Place on waxed paper-lined pan.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Roll chocolate balls in cocoa.
- To serve, place in mini paper cups.