www.atasteofthai.com I usually add baboo shoots, dried kaffir leaves.
Make and share this Yellow Curry Chicken and Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, bring 1/2 cup of coconut milk to a boil.
- Add yellow curry paste and simmer until paste is dissolved and fragrant.
- Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar and sweet potatoes.
- Stir well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and scallions. Stir together with other ingredients, coating well with the curry mixture.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.