Thai Salad Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- Whisk the vinegar, lime juice, sunflower oil, fish sauce and caster sugar together.
- Stir in the spring onion and chilli to finish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!