Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Had I not eaten this first, then read the recipe, I doubt I would have tried it--who lays awake at night dreaming this stuff up?
- Brown the sausage, set aside to cool (or put in fridge while prepping).
- Mix all other ingredients together (use a large bowl).
- Add cooled sausage (hot sausage makes the eggs weird).
- Fill lightly greased 9X13 pan.
- At this point, you may bake, refrigerate or freeze. If frozen, remove from freezer the night before serving.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- If it seems to be getting too brown, cover lightly with foil last 10 minutes or so.