1 hr 5 mins
Barb Conley's Note:
Had I not eaten this first, then read the recipe, I doubt I would have tried it--who lays awake at night dreaming this stuff up?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the sausage, set aside to cool (or put in fridge while prepping).
- 2Mix all other ingredients together (use a large bowl).
- 3Add cooled sausage (hot sausage makes the eggs weird).
- 4Fill lightly greased 9X13 pan.
- 5At this point, you may bake, refrigerate or freeze. If frozen, remove from freezer the night before serving.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- 7If it seems to be getting too brown, cover lightly with foil last 10 minutes or so.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ya Gotta Try It Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.7
- Calories from Fat 512
- Total Fat 56.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 286.7 mg
- Sodium 1803.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 33.2 g