Recipe by teresas
This is out of a WW Cookbook called "Quick Cooking for Busy People" It has only 2 WW Points. DH gave it an excellent rating. Hope you enjoy! For a quick meal serve with grilled slices of veggies (zucchini, yellow squash, onion or peppers). For additional flavor, brush vegetables with remaining marinade before placing them on the grill. Cooking time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by ms.susan
This was SOOOOOO delish! I used drumsticks, which is what I had on had and marinaded for 24 hours. I microwaved the chicken (minus the marinade) for 7 minutes and then finished on a medium/low setting on the BBQ, basting every 5 minutes or so, for about 20 mins. The result were savoury, slightly spicy, slightly sweet drumsticks from chicken heaven! Thank you Teresas...this one is a keeper!
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce (such as Heinz 57)
- 1⁄3 cup jalapeno jelly, melted
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
- Add chicken; seal bag, and shake until chicken is coated well.
- Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray, and place on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees).
- Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until done.