Ww Grilled Jalapeno Chicken
photo by Swirling F.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 (6 ounce) skinless chicken breast halves (bone in)
- cooking spray
- Place first 8 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth (or chopped them fine).
- Combine lime juice mixture and chicken in a large, heavy-duty zip-lock plastic bag.
- Seal bag, and marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours. (I have done over night).
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 12 minutes on each side or until done, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made for Potluck Tag. We really enjoyed this, but then again, we like just about anything with lime, cilantro & jalapenos. The only thing that I did different was to use boneless skinless chicken thighs, but that is what I usually have on hand. Will be making this often during the summer. Thanks for posting this Teresa!
see 13 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>? Hi! My name is Teresa.? My husband and I like to take RV trips but it seems lately we just us it for vintage motorcross races. I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, have done some rock climbing but age is creeping up on my poor old bones. Anything to do with the outdoors I enjoy, so why do I live in rainy Washington state? We have 2 wonderful children, both grown. My son lives in LA and my daughter and her husband recently moved back in the area with their little boy...our grandson... who just turned?5 years old. We have a granddaughter who lives close by...she just turned 23 this year. She's a sweetheart.? Life is good when you have a son and a?daughter and they?gift?you with a granddaughter and grandson. :)??</p>