1/3 Photos of Ww Core Friendly Sweet Corn Cakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix yogurt, water and egg together in bowl; add in cornmeal and baking powder and stir together until batter is moist.
- 2If you like sweeter cakes, especially for breakfast, add Splenda at same time.
- 3Let batter stand for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Quickly fold in corn and grated onions.
- 5Heat pan over medium heat and lightly coat with cooking spray; add batter to the pan in spoonfuls.
- 6For best results, keep the cakes 2-3 inches in diameter.
- 7Let first side cook until tops is dry around the edges; turn and cook other side.
- 8Serve with a dollop of soft yogurt cheese.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Core Friendly Sweet Corn Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 115.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g