Recipe by mer@
These sound too good to be true. Can't wait to try them!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
A great evening snack to satisfy a sweet tooth! I put them on a paper plate and zapped in the microwave for 10 seconds, too hot to turn on the oven. Thanks for posting Mer. Made for Choose Your Event Party.
- 8 whole low-fat honey graham crackers (4 rectangles per cracker)
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow cream
- 4 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread 4 of the crackers each with 3 tablespoons of the marshmallow fluff.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon of the chocolate chips and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Top each with another cracker. Cut each cracker in half, making 8 sandwiches.
- Place each sandwich in the center of a sheet of foil and wrap, making 8 packages.
- Set the packages on a baking sheet and bake until hot and melted, about 8 minutes.
- Open the packages carefully and serve at once.