Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These sound too good to be true. Can't wait to try them!
- 8 whole low-fat honey graham crackers (4 rectangles per cracker)
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow cream
- 4 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread 4 of the crackers each with 3 tablespoons of the marshmallow fluff.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon of the chocolate chips and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Top each with another cracker. Cut each cracker in half, making 8 sandwiches.
- Place each sandwich in the center of a sheet of foil and wrap, making 8 packages.
- Set the packages on a baking sheet and bake until hot and melted, about 8 minutes.
- Open the packages carefully and serve at once.
A great evening snack to satisfy a sweet tooth! I put them on a paper plate and zapped in the microwave for 10 seconds, too hot to turn on the oven. Thanks for posting Mer. Made for Choose Your Event Party.
Oh wow... my evening snack dreams have just come true, thanks to this little gem. I didn't even bother with the oven... just popped the packet into my toaster oven and heated it on the longest "toast" cycle. Perfect! Thanks so much for posting this. I'll be enjoying these often (very, VERY often!)
Well my daughter and I have a new late night snack for those nights when the sweet tooth gets the better of us. These were so good and really hit the spot. Thanks so much for posting such a good snack and have added this to the keeper file to fix often.