Weight Watchers BLT Wraps - 3 Points
This is out of the Weight Watchers magazine July/August 2008 issue. Food note says: instead of basil mayonnaise, use an equal amount of chopped fresh cilantro in step 1, plus a squeeze of fresh lime juice. I love cilantro so this is the way I make them.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (7 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄2 lb roast beef, sliced deli style
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- Combine the basil, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread evenly on the tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with one fourth each of the roast beef, tomatoes, and lettuce; roll up.
- Cut each wrap in half on a slight diagonal.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made these for lunch today and we enjoyed them. I bought roast beef from the deli and since it tends to be saltier than home-cooked I omitted the salt; we didn't miss it. I thought the proportion of fresh basil to mayonnaise might be excessive but used the amount as written and it turned out very nicely and was quite flavorful. We are always looking to increase the fiber in our diet so I used low-carb/high-fiber whole wheat tortillas. Thank you for sharing, I will make these again.Reply