1/2 Photos of Ww Chicken Tortilla Soup Without the Tortillas
This is my response to craving mexican food but not being able to have the calories. This soup is very filling and low points- 6 1/2 for the whole recipe. You can control the heat of this recipe by the type of salsa you add- I usually use mild. Whatever heat you choose, it should be fresh salsa so the cilantro and other flavours are strong enough. If you really like it hot, add some chillies! I like to chop the ingredients fairly small for this recipe so you get an even flavour balance in every bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the chicken breasts for 3 minutes in a skillet with some non-fat cooking spray if needed.
- 2Add the onions, garlic and bell pepper and saute for 5 minutes.
- 3Transfer to a large saucepan and add the chicken stock, salsa, chicken stock cube, cayenne, cumin and corn.
- 4Simmer over a low heat for 30 minutes.
- 5Serve hot and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Chicken Tortilla Soup Without the Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 1300.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 37.2 g