1/1 Photo of Ww 7 Points - Red Lobster Lemon-Pepper Grilled Mahi-Mahi
From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to high heat.
- 2Cut the mahi-mahi into 4 equal portions. Be sure to remove the skin.
- 3Combine the water and liquid smoke in a small bowl. Brush this solution over the entire surface of each piece of fish.
- 4Brush the melted butter over the entire surface of each piece of fish.
- 5Sprinkle a generous portion of lemon-pepper seasoning on top of each piece of fish, then grill the fish with this side down on the grill. Sprinkle remaining seasoning over the top of each piece.
- 6Grill for 5-6 min each side, then serve hot with rice and veggies.
- 77 Points per serving (1 fillet).
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 7 Points - Red Lobster Lemon-Pepper Grilled Mahi-Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 248.2 mg
- Sodium 299.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 62.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning