From ww magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1/2 ripe Hass avocado, pitted, peeled and mashed
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package package carved roasted skinless chicken breasts, cut into smaller chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare grill for medium-hot fire.
- 2Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Add onions and jalapeño and cook, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes.
- 3Remove the skillet and let cool about 5 minutes.
- 4Place the tortillas on a work surface.
- 5Spread half of each tortilla with 1/4 of the avocado.
- 6Then top each one with 3tbsp cheese, 1/4 of the onion mixture, 1/4 of the chicken, and 1/4 of the cilantro.
- 7Fold the top half of the tortilla over the filling to form a semicircle. Press edges lightly to seal.
- 8Place quesadillas on grill rack and grill until cheese melts, filling is hot, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 97 Points per serving (1 quesadilla).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 7 Points - Grilled Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 27.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend